Delicate Wares To Delicacies
Kitchens are arguably the most active part of any home. Families spend countless hours in the kitchen preparing their meals, eating them, and sometimes just socializing. The kitchen has become the family center in the American home, and so it makes all the sense in the world that you should want your kitchen to look the way you feel.
In Pittsburgh, Kitchen remodeling tends to only happen once every 12-15 years, and we understand how big of a commitment that can be to any home owner considering remodeling their kitchen. There are so many factors, so many variables that affect each other, such as the cabinets, stove, counter tops, wall color, and flooring all working together to give you that elegant kitchen you’re dreaming of.
As kitchen remodelers with over 50 years of experience in Pittsburgh, we understandjust how important your kitchen is to you, and we take great care and pride in our work. Let your imagination run wild with visions of kitchen cabinets and kitchen remodels, and let us do the work. With a strong history and an outstanding reputation with our previous clients, there are no worries when remodeling your kitchen with Patete Kitchens.
Things to think about before you remodel your kitchen
- What is your kitchen’s size? This may have a lot to do with the end result of your kitchen remodel.
- Can your kitchen accommodate an island or a peninsula? They are excellent additions to kitchen remodels that can really open up the kitchen as well as give guests a place to socialize.
- What mood do you want your kitchen to give when you or anyone else walks into it? What should it say about you? Remember, kitchen remodeling is all about you and what you want!
- What do you use your kitchen for most often? This could weigh heavily on which appliances you’ll select in the kitchen remodeling process.
- What inspires you? If you’ve seen other kitchens that resemble something that you imagine your kitchen remodel looking like, let us know, and we’ll do everything we can to make sure that you get what you’re looking for.
Suggestions that will get you thinking
- Maximize your cabinet usage by using slide-out shelves and drawer slides that extend completely to get the most out of your space.
- Use your walls to their fullest to keep all of your cookware and goods within arm’s reach while you cook
- Consider adding an island or peninsula if your kitchen is large enough to accommodate one
- Think about the lighting in your kitchen. This isn’t something that people tend to think of immediately after deciding to undergo a kitchen remodel, but it is very important. Great lighting can bring all of the elements in your kitchen together and make them look harmonious. Bad lighting can make even the most beautifully remodeled kitchen look inadequate by casting shadows in the wrong areas or by over-saturating the kitchen with light until it looks washed out and without character.